Our slideshow

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New hair style




Ok so tonight I went to Holly's spa night enrichment. It was really fun and Holly did a great job putting it on. We learned about hair, make-up, and nails. Kristi DeWitt taught us how to curl our hair with a straightening iron... so I thought I would try it out tonight. I think I did pretty good for my first time. Ha ha it was so easy and fun :) Thanks Kristi!

9 comments:

Marcie and Holly said...

You look like America's Next Top Model! I can't believe how well you did for the first time! Maybe you should've went to beauty school. Good work! And thanks for coming and helping out.

Lucky Lucas said...

totally cute!!!

Michael and Dena said...

Love the hair. It was tons of fun and Holly you did do an awesome job.

Brittney Blount said...

Very cute hair! Those pictures of Santa and the kids screaming are hilarious. And I can't believe Ayla stayed up til midnight! That is crazy. I still can't stay up that late!

Marlo said...

Very good Julie! I tried that once and it didn't turn out good at all.

Jason and Kristy said...

You've mastered it! You look amazing! I'm so glad you got to come, it was so much fun!

Geevz said...

It looks very cute! and I like the valentines day blog decor :)

The Giffords said...

I love it, now you get to teach me how to do it!

AMIT said...

Wow beautiful hairstyle.

BPO work from home