Our slideshow

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun

On Friday we went over to Kimi's house and had an Easter egg hunt with Jen, Chaney, Kimi, and Randa's kids. They had a great time!



On Easter we took some pretty cute pictures. I'm not going lie we are a pretty cute family!

We took pictures outside the Tucker's house (the next door neighbors) thank goodness they have a dog because that is how we got through the pictures. Ayla loved her!






Hope everyone had a great Easter!

6 comments:

Marcie and Holly said...

We are a pretty cute fam! The pics turned out so good!

Geevz said...

That is a stinking cute family! I love the dress Ayla's wearing and all the polka dots.

Marlo said...

I love the picture of Ayla and the dog!

Lacey said...

Ayla's dress is so adorable! Who made it because I know between your mom and your MIL someone talented made it!! love it! Your family is so cute and I love that matchy matchy! It gets worse when you get 2 kids! Just a heads up! ;)

Jill said...

Ayla's dress is SO cute! I'm jealous! I want one for Jaci! She is just so adorable. I wish I could ever get a good picture of Jaci. She and the camera are enemies. As soon as I bring it out she won't smile or look at it.

Ashley said...

hahah that is a lot of pink.... but still really cute <3 xxx