Our slideshow

Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Ayla

Ayla turned two! I can't believe I have a two year old! She had a very fun birthday! First, Bret and I woke her up with a singing princess balloon. Then she opened her cowboys boots and new outfit from mom and dad. Then, we went to breakfast with Bret's whole family.



She thought she was cool stuff opening all of her presents. Bridget gave her a red cowboy hat and as you can tell from her expression she LOVED it!
As soon as she opened it she put it on and had to "giddy-up" all around the table. She was content with not opening any more presents but we convinced her to continue.
After she finished opening the presents she convinced Marcie to take a photo shoot of her. She went and posed in front of all different things. I don't have the pictures so hopefully Marcie will post them. It was adorable! After that we went swimming out at Sheleen's house. We had a lot of fun. That night we went to Macaroni Grill and ate. Ayla must have been really hungry because she ate one whole loaf of bread!



They gave her a birthday cake and candle and sang to her. She wasn't too sure about the singing but she LOVED blowing out the candle and she said "I did it!" and kept the candle all night long. She also enjoyed eating the cake. After dinner she got to go and spend the night with Marcie and Holly! She had a wonderful birthday!

3 comments:

Marcie and Holly said...

That girl had a great b-day! She is so fun and we had a great time that day. We especially loved that she sang Happy Birthday to me!" all day. Great pics!

Staci said...

What a cute little cowgirl!!! I can't believe she is 2 either!

gina said...

That was the best bday I have ever been to. Ayla was the best bday girl. She loved her bday and was so happy to celebrate. She had just the right amount of attitude! We loved the singing balloon too. It has come in very handy.