Now notice my tongue in the very top portion of the picture.... so embarrassing... I guess we know where she got it (hang my head in shame)
Friday, November 14, 2008
Playing
Ayla is just getting to the age where she loves to play! She loves to play with all of her cousin and even by herself. She is very good at entertaining herself. Here are some pictures of her playing on Wednesday.
Ashley went with us to the San Tan mall and we shopped and played on the fun little playground.



Ok ... notice Ayla's tongue sticking out (as it is all the time).....

Now notice my tongue in the very top portion of the picture.... so embarrassing... I guess we know where she got it (hang my head in shame)
Ayla also was playing at Grandma Burnham's earlier in the day. She was being a shepard. She was a very cute shepard... she loves to play outside (horray for cooler weather)


Also, notice she is wearing Lincoln's pants haha funny that they fit into the same size even though they are eight months apart. Anyways she had an accident so Lincoln was nice enough to let us borrow an extra pair that he had at Grandma's. Thanks Lincoln and Dena :)
Now notice my tongue in the very top portion of the picture.... so embarrassing... I guess we know where she got it (hang my head in shame)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am laughing out loud at the picture of Ayla as the Shepherd in the baggy pants. She is so your daughter. I love her!
lol I Love ayla and you
so i totally stole the pics and facebooked them in like 2 mins
Hopefully I see you later tonight my lover! OH and ya i'm gonna just go ahead and comment on all of your blogs. teeheehee
That is the cutest little sheperd I've ever seen. She seems right at home with that sheperd's staff. I hope she makes a good Mary too!
That's funny about the tongue. Bret sticks his tongue out for pics too. Remember the prom picture? You guys are funny! Ayla is the CUTEST girl in the world!!!!
Post a Comment