Bret, Ayla, and I went to the temple to take some pictures of the concrete that Copperstate did there. Ayla LOVED the temple. She was so cute. We walked around and took pictures and had a great time! Here are some of the pictures :)
Wow, what beautiful concrete! It looks like the same excellent quality as my patio. Which your wonderful husband is currently outside finishing. Please apologize to him profusely for my inability to make decisions, my annoying to complete geometric design, and my obnoxious dog.
Feel free to compile a list of favors that can be performed by John or myself and redeem them at anytime.
Hey Julie- I don't know if you remember me but we were in the same ward up at NAU for awhile. (My last name was Diehl before I got married). I stumbled upon your blog and had to check it out. Your daughter is so cute!! I love all her clothes. I live in Mesa now and have a 6 month old daughter. I taught 5th grade for 2 years before I had her, and now I get to stay home. If you ever want to check out my blog it's thewhitmers.blogspot.com Just leave a comment so I know you were there.
5 comments:
She is soo cute!
Wow, what beautiful concrete! It looks like the same excellent quality as my patio. Which your wonderful husband is currently outside finishing. Please apologize to him profusely for my inability to make decisions, my annoying to complete geometric design, and my obnoxious dog.
Feel free to compile a list of favors that can be performed by John or myself and redeem them at anytime.
Hey Julie-
I don't know if you remember me but we were in the same ward up at NAU for awhile. (My last name was Diehl before I got married). I stumbled upon your blog and had to check it out. Your daughter is so cute!! I love all her clothes. I live in Mesa now and have a 6 month old daughter. I taught 5th grade for 2 years before I had her, and now I get to stay home. If you ever want to check out my blog it's thewhitmers.blogspot.com Just leave a comment so I know you were there.
I love her back pack
Okay, she is the cutest! I love the sunglasses look.
Post a Comment