Braxton is getting so big! look at him at three months compared to Ayla at 3 months in the same outfit!


In January we celebrated Gina's birthday at a new restaurant we discovered in Scottsdale called "Chez Vous" it is a little crepe place and it was delicious!!!

February brought Valentine's day and all of the fun decorations that come with it. I am loving having a little place to decorate for each season in my house.

Also in Feb. we went to Reno for Bret's last competition. We had so much fun! Bret's team did awesome and got third despite getting a lot of points taken off for turning it in two minutes late. He was an awesome team captain!


His team:

Jason their mentor

Bret with his trophy

Braxton continues to grow. I swear I can't keep this kid clothed every time I buy clothes for him he grow out of them! He is as cute as can be though!

Ayla is also getting so big and is such a great big sister for Braxton. She is so helpful I don't know what I'd do without her!

Braxton started eating solids and thinks he is pretty cool. Ayla thinks it is just great that he can eat baby food now. I love watching him grow through her eyes. She loves him SO much!

Also this month Lincoln turned three! He had a Star Wars birthday party complete with a bounce house. Gina made Lincoln a Jedi cape so we through together a little princess Leia costume for Ayla. We all had tons of fun!

We also went to the Ostrich farm with Bret's family. It was a lot of fun! We fed the deer ( Ayla didn't like it when they licked her hand)

The Ostriches were pretty cool but scary looking

and yes they do bite! Bret and attest to that!

The goats poked their heads through these little holes and you could feed them. Ayla got really mad when one of them stole her whole cup of feed right out of her hand!

They also had donkeys to pet and feed

slash ride in Braxton's case :)


They also had these little birds to feed. Needless to say I did NOT go in there- but they had fun and I had fun watching from behind the gate (if you didn't know I have a strange fear of birds)


We also went on a Monster truck ride around the farm and had a lot of fun! I would definitely recommend checking out the Ostrich Farm if you get a chance it was really cool.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I love the star wars picture. Way cute.
I think that the boys would love the ostrich farm. Maybe we can go next time we visit.
Post a Comment